JUNE 27TH, 2017
The GFWHCC’s Board of Directors, Officers and Associates welcome you to a fantastic networking and membership meeting!
After working in the trenches as a CEO for many years, Gordon decided to begin sharing his hard-won business acumen with others who want to succeed. He has established himself as a trusted mentor and coach, helping numerous companies increase shareholder value while minimizing risk.
Under Gordon’s leadership, the Midland Group now offers a variety of services and educational tools.
Gordon Bell spent 10 years being trained as part of Alcoa Inc.’s senior management development program. This resulted in his being in the 36th graduating class of their noted Pittsburgh Management Conference.
- Developed Midland Management Solutions, a proprietary process that helps companies increase shareholder value and minimize risk.
- Advised and supported owners and management teams in strategic alliances, joint ventures, private equity, ESOP and IPO exit strategy alternatives.
- Completed more than 60 buy-side and sell-side transactions in diverse markets, including retail, industrial, packaging, foodservice and sanitary maintenance.
- Led and assisted in the globalization of numerous businesses.
- Conducted hundreds of strategic plans, value enhancement plans and exit plans.
- Led market and product development teams in worldwide launches of patented technologies.
- Served as CEO of five different businesses.
- Granted 9 patents of his own.