THE GREATER FORT WAYNE HISPANIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE 2020 SLATE OF BOARD MEMBERS AND OFFICERS:
2020 – G. Herb Hernandez, Membership Director
2020 Board Members:
- Chair: Reynol Trevino, Laredo Foods/TRE-GAR Inc.
- Jennifer Leon, Lake City Bank
- Mary J Montes, Vandyk Mortgage Corporation
- Anna Belote MBA, Director of Safety, Parkview Health
- Cesar Ruiz MCS, Wayne PC Tech Owner
- Palermo Galindo, City of Fort Wayne Liaison
- Adolfo Coronado Ph.D., Purdue Fort Wayne
To contact the Greater Fort Wayne Hispanic Chamber of Commerce:
Para contactarse con la Cámara de Comercio Hispana de Fort Wayne:
Address: 200 E Main St #800 – Fort Wayne, IN– 46802
The Greater Fort Wayne Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GFWHCC) is a 501(c)6* organization
created and supported by volunteers as non-paid cabinet officers and board members.
*Membership fees and contributions to the GFWHCC are not deductible as charitable contributions, but they may be deductible as a trade or business expense. See IRS 501(c)6